The Run For A Reason Charity Program presented by Bank of America is for passionate runners like you who want to make a difference and change lives. Connect your passion with purpose and commit to fundraise for a meaningful cause close to your heart.
Charity registration is now OPEN for the 2017-2018 season. The list of official charities you can earn your race entry with are below.
Each official charity sets their own fundraising requirements to earn a race entry for any of the DICK'S Sporting Goods Pittsburgh Marathon race weekend of events. On average, charity runners can expect to raise the following amounts:
- $500 - DICK'S Sporting Goods Pittsburgh Marathon
- $350 - UPMC Health Plan Pittsburgh Half Marathon
- $1,000 - FedEx Ground Pittsburgh Marathon Relay (per team)
- $150 - UPMC Health Plan/Sports Medicine Pittsburgh 5K
- $50 - Toyota Pittsburgh Kids Marathon
- $50 - Rachel Ray Nutrish Pittsburgh Pet Walk
If you are with a nonprofit organization that is interested in recruiting runners to fundraise for you using the DICK'S Sporting Goods Pittsburgh Marathon race weekend of events as a platform, please fill out the interest form to be contacted by a Run for a Reason representative or email firstname.lastname@example.org.