Date: Saturday, May 5, 2018
Start: 9:30 AM
|Aug 1 - All Registrations||$20|
Kids of STEEL schools/organizations have the option to receive their students' race numbers and shirts ahead of time so that they can distribute these items at their school/site. If your child is part of an official Kids of STEEL school/site, please check with their coordinator to see if they will be taking advantage of this option.
If your KOS school/site is not distributing items or you do not attend a KOS site, you have two options for packet pick-up.
- Visit the GNC Live Well Pittsburgh Health and Fitness Expo on Friday, May 5, 2017 between 11:00 AM and 8:00 PM and look for the Toyota Pittsburgh Kids Marathon booth. Click here for Expo hours and location. Please note that Kids Marathon participants will not receive a race packet confirmation ticket ahead of time. Race numbers will be sorted and picked up alphabetically by last name.
- Pick up your race number and shirt on race morning, Saturday, May 6, near the start line on the North Shore starting at 6:30 AM.
Please note that all kids will receive their goody bags at the finish line.
The Toyota Pittsburgh Kids Marathon is 1 mile in distance. Click here to view the 2017 Kids Marathon course.
Turn by turn directions for the course can be found here.
The Toyota Pittsburgh Kids Marathon begins on the North Shore and runs across the Clemente Bridge and finishes at the official finish line downtown.
- No refunds or deferments of entry fees
- Parents/guardians do not need to register themselves for the Kids Marathon. During the registration process, please choose YES when asked if an adult will run with registrant on race day. Each child may have one adult run with them on race day at no additional charge.
- Paper/mail-in registrations will not be accepted after March 31, 2017
- Baby joggers, STROLLERS, bicycles, skateboards, scooters, roller skates and roller blades are not permitted on the course
- Animals are not permitted on the course
- Headphones (iPods, mp3 players, CDs, tape walkmans, radios, etc.) are discouraged
Congratulations on completing the 2017 Toyota Pittsburgh Kids Marathon.
Please click below for your 2017 Finisher Certificates:
Click here to see the official photos from our official photography partner MarathonFoto.
Click below to view the full size printable copy of the Race Heats flyer. This flyer indicates your race heat start time, as well as suggested arrival time.
A map of the Kids Marathon Start Corrals can be found here.
Please note, we follow guidelines from the Department of Public Safety. Heat start times are subject to change. Please plan on arriving downtown as early as possible to ensure you have time to adjust to any time changes.